February 24, 2012

Child is a blessing from God

Today I cancelled my plan to go to UKM, indeed I have no plan at all..hehe..So since this morning, I'm just doing laundry, cleaning the cat's poop [lagi sikit nak terpijak mase tgh sidai kain] SABO JELA, ni lain tak bukan si parsy oren gemok tu..[perut die labuh sampai ke tanah, comey!!], having 'fast breakfast' with my hubby, and so on..so, today is all about housekeeping! The moment my husband left me alone for solat jumaat..immediately i ON my laptop, thinking to start writing my 1st journal for my PhD..tapi BOOM!! That idea suddenly changed to updating my blog..huahua..

Actually, updating basi stories..so year 2008 was our 1st Aidil Fitri celebrated as parents, unfortunately most of our pics not including his father [sebab daddynye la photographer]..hehe sorry daddy :) U can see the baby's bump of mine..yes, I was already 4 and half months during that time..and actually we just know the fact that I was pregnant when my baby in there hit almost 4 months..OMG, unbelievable right! U must think that I am crazy to not notice the changes, right??


Actually sepanjang carrying my 2nd baby, saya takde mengalami sebarang alahan..not even a single 'notification' to give me an idea that I'm pregnant at that time. I was wearing high heels to work every day, malah pernah berlari dengan high heels sebab terlambat ke makmal (agak jauh dari bilik pensyarah)..my precious baby was still intact, protected by God and angels I believed that! When the doc confirmed the urine test, I was like 'stumbled', startled and giving a silent response to him..while my husband giving the most happiest face! Mana tidaknye, saya ambil implanon RM600++ sebab nak jarakkan anak & ade plan nak ke oversea to further my PhD..tapi ini semua kuasa Allah kan. We have to believe this!

Saya ambil masa seminggu untuk buang semua tekanan, depan org saya gelak..tapi dlm hati aje yg tau betapa stressnye sbb belum bersedia. I was sooo naive at that time, but later my husband said this to me which had really soothing me: "Mummy, kita akan sentiasa bersama tak kira susah @ senang, kita akan hadapinya bersama"..Alhamdulillah mengandungkan Nafiz la yg plg senang, malah saya sampai ke GH doc ckp dah terbuka 8cm..siap nurse ckp, inilah 1st time saya tgk ibu deliver normally tanpa keluar setitik peluh..sakit mmg sakit, tapi Allah permudahkan prosesnya..tak lama.

Left: Nafiz, 2 months
Right: Nadhir, 1 year ++

3 comments: